The Game Room Club is a place for Gamers, Cosplayers, and their friends and followers to meet and share their passions about video games, cosplay, pop-culture, and all the things pertaining to those things. We are creating a safe, happy, and non-toxic community for our members to further and share their favorite things in the industry. Think of it as a permanent online convention. To make sure that the convention is fun and safe for everyone who enters we have developed a set of guidelines for civil behavior while in the 'Club'. We haven't covered every single possible "no-no" so where we have no spelled out policy The Game Room Club will have final say. Long story short, don't come on here and think you can be a jerk. You'll get tossed out quick fast and in a hurry.
If you see something on The Game Room Club that doesn't follow the Community Standards, please use the ‘report links’ near the content.
Here are a few of the things that aren't allowed in The Game Room Club:
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- Sexual, verbal, or any kind of harrassment.
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- Fake or impostor profiles.
- Spam. (Don’t overdo it with the self-promotion. Don’t post about your business, your kill streak, your haircut, or your anything else more than once in a 48 hour period.)
We don’t allow organizations that engage in terrorism or organized crime to be on The Game Room Club. We'll also remove content that expresses support for groups involved in violent or criminal behavior including:
- Supporting or praising leaders of dangerous organizations.
- Supporting a dangerous organization's violent activity.
If you see activity related to this behavior, please use the ‘Report’ link near the post, photo or comment.